Pantheon - Dwarvenkind
The Dwarven gods – The Morndinsamman
On Pa’Aerth, we will utilize the TSR and Wizards of the Coast’s Morndinsamman pantheon of Dwarven dieties. The Races of Stone rules supplement provides a detailed account of the Seldarine pantheon.
- Abbathor : NE – God of greed
- Berronar Truesilver : LG – Goddess of safety, honesty, home, healing, the dwarven family, records, marriage, faithfulness, loyalty, oaths
- Clanggedin Silverbeard : LG – God of battle, war, valor, bravery, honor in battle
- Deep Duerra : LE – Goddess of duergar, psionics, conquest, expansion.
- Dugmaren Brightmantle : CG – God of scholarship, invention, discovery
- Dumathoin : N – God of buried wealth, ores, gems, mining, exploration, shield dwarves, guardian of the dead
- Gorm Gulthyn : LG – God of guardian of all dwarves, defense, watchfulness.
- Haela Brightaxe : CG – Goddess of luck in battle, joy of battle, dwarven fighters. (now a dead power)
- Laduguer : LE – God of duergar, magic weapon creation, artisans, magic.
- Marthammor Duin : NG – God of guides, explorers, expatriates, travelers, lightning
- Moradin : LG – God of dwarves, creation, smithing, protection, metalcraft, stonework
- Sharindlar : LG – Goddess of healing, mercy, romantic love, fertility, dancing, courtship, the moon
- Thard Harr : CG – God of wild dwarves, jungle survival, hunting
- Vergadain : N – God of wealth, luck, chance, nonevil thieves, suspicion, trickery, negotiation, sly cleverness
The obvious influences will be similar deities from cultures where the dwarves make their home(s).